"Other holidays repose upon the past; Arbor Day proposes for the future." -J. Sterling Monton
Arbor Day is all about celebrating the planet and making a positive impact on its future. It is a priceless opportunity to remember how blessed we are to live on such a beautiful planet, packed with plentiful resources and unforgettable sights and experiences.
On Arbor Day we remember and teach that each one of us has the potential to harm or heal the planet; it is impossible to be neutral bystanders. Every decision we make creates a ripple effect throughout the human species and the health and wellness of the Earth.
Here at Organifi we are committed to healing the planet and minimizing our environmental footprint. Today, every green juice you buy will go towards saving a tree! Get your green juice on this page.
How Can I Celebrate Arbor Day?
Most of our customers are very conscious of the environment and want to make positive changes to support our planet. Here we've gathered 25 ideas for how you can celebrate Arbor Day and show the earth some major love. Remember to invite your friends and community to participate with you!
- Plant a tree (or several!)
- Clean up a public park or area in town
- Read a book about trees
- Watch a nature documentary
- Take a nature hike
- Learn what your state tree is and go find one
- Find a local recycling center and commit to recycling all your paper
- Collect fallen leaves and create leaf art
- Volunteer at a local farm
- Make a DIY bird feeder
- Plant a garden that supports the bumblebee population
- Promote Arbor Day on social media
- Donate to the Arbor Day foundation
- Go paperless in as many ways possible
- Buy products that use recycled materials
- Cook a vegetarian meal and commit to eating less meat
- Research palm oil and stop buying it
- Invest in your own reusable grocery bags
- Join and/or support organizations that fight deforestation
- Research community forestry in your area
- But some organic, locally grown food
- Research companies who are actively responsible for clearing forest land and stop supporting them
- Learn about indigenous communities and how preserving their life and land helps to protect the planet
- Do yoga outside
- Buy a reusable coffee cup
There you go! 25 ways to create a positive impact on the planet during Arbor Day and throughout life.
Remember, today we are planting a tree for every green juice you buy! We can work together to save an entire forest. Let's make the earth a greener place, one tree at a time. Get your green juice here.
Happy Arbor Day!