Helping people live longer, better by making eating healthy easy.
organifi is a place where friendship is natural, energy is high, and lives are transformed.
If you want to become part of a team shifting the health and happiness of the globe, start by applying below. We’re excited to meet you.
- free product for you and your friends
- life coaching sessions
- yoga classes
- discounts on wellness, clothing, & fitness companies
- personal development speakers & workshops
- company audible account access
- daily meditations
- breathwork sessions
- book club
the organifi way
- leadership bootcamps
- deep connection
- virtual dance parties & celebrations
- unlimited vacation for salaried employees
- we cover 50% of medical and 100% visions & dental
- 2 different 401K options
- match 100% on your 401K contribution up to 4%
- FSA & HSA plans
- equity after 1 year at the company, fully vested after 4 years
- Inc. Magazine - Fastest Growing Company 2020: #1630 (Inc. 5000 Rankings)
2020: #164 (Inc. 5000 Regionals, California)
2018: #194 (Inc. 5000 Rankings)
2017: #356 (Inc. 5000 Rankings)
2016: #134 (Inc. 5000 Rankings)
- Best Place To Work - San Diego Business Journal 2020: #19 (Medium Employer Category)
2019: #21 (Medium Employer Category)
2018: #30 (Small Employer Category)
- Great Place To Work - Fortune Magazine 2018: #1 in Best Workplaces in Retail™ Small & Medium
2019: #4 in Best Small & Medium Workplaces™
- San Diego's Fastest Growing Companys - SDBJ 2020: #5 (Privately-Held Company Category)
- America's Best Startup Employers - Forbes Magazine 2020: #14
phase 1 - submit your application.*
Fill out the application to the job that interests you above and answer all of the questions in the application.
*We DO NOT use 3rd party applications, please ensure you apply on our website.
phase 2 - culture screen
We get a lot of applicants and we are highly selective. We will send you an email if we think you've got what it takes for a group interview where we get to know you behind the resume.
We believe that when your passion and skills align, magic happens. To ensure we get the right people in the right seats, we have every candidate who has passed a culture screen also complete a personality assessment.
Once we review your application and we think it's a good fit, we move on to the next phase.
phase 3 - technical interview with hiring managers & team
Next, we'll schedule an interview for you and our Hiring Manager (1-3 interviews) to take a deep dive into your skills and experience.
phase 4 - job offer
If the stars align and we decide it's a great fit, we will contact you with a formal offer letter.
Do you hire outside of San Diego, CA?
Yes, we are hiring all over the US. We have adjusted to working with 3 different time zones by incorporating work-life balance and creating personalized schedules.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Shopping Cart (0)
Free Shipping on all orders of $150 or more
Upgrade your experience: