Written by: Kat Gal
Are you looking for a healthy, delicious and filling snack or meal replacement? You’ve gotta try this amazing Pear And Ginger Organifi Green Smoothie.
It is vegan and extremely healthy for you
Just read the benefits of the ingredients:
- The avocado provides healthy fats and can keep you satisfied for a long time. It also provides a thick and smooth texture.
- Pears, berries and spinach are abundant in antioxidants, minerals and vitamins.
- Ginger is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal foods.
- Organifi Green Juice Powder is a beautiful mixture of superfoods designed to provide your body with plenty of nutrients and energy.
- The coconut water nourishes your body with plenty of electrolytes.
So, what are we waiting for? let’s make it!
Pear-Berry Green Smoothie
- A handful of spinach
- ½ avocado
- 1 ripe pear
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 1 scoop of Organifi Green Juice Powder
- 1 - 2 cups of coconut water
Instructions:1. Mix your Organifi Green Juice Powder with 1 cup of coconut water with a spoon.
2. Add everything to a blender.
3. Blend well.
4. Add more coconut water depending on the consistency you prefer.
OMG, this sounds so good that I have to make one right now!
Enjoy! And let us know how you like this smoothie in the comments below.
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
About The Author
Kat Gal is the creator of Long Distance Relationship Help (http://longdistancerelationshiphelp.com/), a site which offers tips, tools, inspiration and resources to create a successful and happy relationships, no matter where in the world you may be. She knows from personal experience that love is possible despite the miles, you just have to navigate your way around it. She is passionate about the world and finds her creativity outlet as a writer and educator. You can follow her on her website and her Facebook page.