By: Lindsay Sibson
“Everything around you is made of energy. To attract positive things in your life… start by giving off positive energy.” -Unknown
EVERYTHING is about energy.
Get your fill of energy with these positively DELICIOUS Organifi Coconut Energy Balls!
Health Benefits Of Organifi Coconut Energy Balls
These energy balls are made from top notch ingredients that give your body the fuel it needs for ALL of your day’s activities:
- Boosts your energy levels and brain power
- Helps with mental clarity
- Provides your body with healthy nutrients, such as the electrolytes in coconut water
- Helps reduce stress
- Promotes healthy skin, hair and nails
- Detoxifies your body and helps flush toxins out
- Increases your energy: coconut oil is made up of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs)
- Speeds up your metabolism: when you eat MCTs, your metabolic conversion becomes faster
- Boosts your immune system: nearly 50% of the fatty acids are lauric acid, which has potent antimicrobial properties
- Contains natural antioxidants, enzymes and minerals needed for a healthy digestive system
- Vitamins found in honey include vitamin B6, thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid and niacin
- The nutraceuticals contained in honey help neutralize damaging free radical activity
- Regular consumption of honey helps maintain the flow of your digestion
- Have a massive amount of nutrients: fiber, protein, magnesium, manganese, copper, vitamin B2, vitamin E and fat
- Loaded with antioxidants, protect your cells from damage
- Reduce hunger, the protein and fiber increase satiety
- Made from the cacao tree and is one of the best sources of antioxidants on the planet
- Loaded with minerals
- Improves blood flow and can lower blood pressure
- Raises HDL and protects LDL against oxidation
ALL that goodness in one little ball - YAAAAAAAS! Here is how to make these nutritional nuggets:
Organifi Coconut Energy Balls
- 1 scoop Organifi Green Juice Powder
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup organic raw honey
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup raw cacao
Instructions:1. Melt coconut oil, honey and almond butter together on the stove. Keep the heat as low as possible so you don’t burn out nutrients.
2. Add cacao powder and vanilla extract and stir.
3. Sprinkle in coconut flakes.
4. Drop by spoonful onto a cookie sheet and set in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
5. Store in an airtight container and keep in the fridge.
Next time you are in need of a quick pick-me-up, pop one or two of these coconut energy balls into that marvelous mouth of yours for some extra PEP in your step!
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
About The Author
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.