Have you ever thought to yourself…
- “Gosh, I need more energy - RIGHT NOW!”
- “Ugh, I can’t focus - my attention is all over the place.”
- “I really want to lose weight!”
If any of those statements above have crossed your mind even just ONCE, then this Organifi Red Juice Ingredient is exactly what you need!
Let’s take a closer look at the astounding ACAI berry and explore:
What is acai?
Why should I use acai?
What are the benefits of acai?
How should I use acai?
And above all, it’s time to discover what acai can do for YOUR health.
What Is Acai?
This berry is legendary.
Not only do berries provides a bounty of health benefits, but they also give your taste buds a sweet and juicy treat.
Sure… strawberries, blueberries and raspberries are fabulous. But what about a berry that has a 300% HIGHER antioxidant capacity than blueberries?
If you think that sounds too good to be true - don’t be fooled! Look no further than the bold and brazen powers of the ACAI BERRY!
According to myth, acai was so nutritious, it fed an entire civilization for years!
Here is what you need to know about acai berries:
- Reddish-purple, inch-long berries
- Come from the acai palm tree
- Native to Central and South America - originate from the Amazonian Rainforest in Brazil
- Have long been an important food source for indigenous peoples of the Amazon region
- Taste like rich blackberries or raspberries mixed with dark chocolate
- Packed with:
- Healthy omega fats
- Amino acids
- Dietary fiber
- Available as powders, juices, tablets and capsules
- Pronounced "ah-sa-EE"
Why Should I Use Acai?
If you work long hours, you’ll love this benefit: Studies show that this berry lowers muscle stress and improves effort tolerance.
Acai has an ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity) value of 103,000 - that means it has about 10 times the antioxidants of most fruits you see in the produce aisle! No wonder it’s a superfood.
These antioxidants stop free radicals from aging your skin. They also play a major role in raising your metabolism, which is essential for fat loss!
Benefits - Why Acai Is Good For You
Boosts Energy - Thanks to its impressive overall health benefits, taking acai increases your overall energy and stamina. It also helps combat exhaustion and fatigue!
Boosts Your Immune System - The phytochemicals are the stars here again! They help disrupt cell mutation at a molecular level, which kills any affected cells before they multiply. Also, the polyphenolic compounds extracted from acai have been shown to reduce the proliferation of malfunctioning cells.
Helps Digestion - Acai is a rich source of dietary fiber that helps keep your digestive system clean and functioning optimally. These berries also have powerful detoxification properties.
Improves Cellular Health - Keep your cells strong against invading free radicals by consuming acai berry. The anthocyanins found in these berries support your body’s cellular protection system.
Promotes Heart Health - Being extremely high in anthocyanins (a type of antioxidant, which is also found in red wine), acai berries support balanced cholesterol levels. Acai also has a plentiful supply of plant sterols that: relax your blood vessels, support circulation, have cardioprotective benefits and improve your overall blood composition.
A Healthy Libido - Boost your sex drive with these sultry berries. Acai increases blood circulation throughout your entire body.
Gives You Glowing Skin - Antioxidants GALORE is what makes acai a smart choice for skin care products. Acai oil is a fabulous and natural alternative to chemical laden products. Eating acai also helps give your skin a healthy glow.
Can Help You Lose Weight - Acai berry pulp has been found to reduce fat deposits. Eating acai regularly can also help you maintain a healthy weight since they have an impressive overall nutritional profile.
Improves Mental Function - Think of acai as a “berry for your brain,” because they help promote healthy brain function while enhancing and improving your cognitive abilities.
Why Is Acai So Expensive?
It’s no secret, acai berry has hefty health benefits - but it also happens to sometimes have a hefty price tag.
Why? Well, it has to do with HOW acai is harvested.
Each acai berry contains only 10% fruit and pulp - the rest is just a large seed that has no nutritional benefit. Therefore, harvesting acai is quite laborious since each cluster of berries needs to be cut and brought down manually in order to preserve the fruit and pulp.
After the berries are harvested, they MUST be freeze dried within 24 hours to keep their nutritional profile intact.
There is a range of acai products with varying price points. To receive the optimal health benefits of acai, it is vital to choose a high-quality acai product (which will have a higher price point).
The risk of choosing a cheaper product is that the berries are most likely overly processed, which drastically reduces their ORAC score and health benefits.
If you are on a budget, you can still enjoy the benefits of acai berries by finding high-quality products that include it in their formula, such as Organifi Red Juice powder.
How Should I Use Acai?
Berry, berry, you so fine…
You so fine… you blow my mind…
Ooooooh the bodacious-ness and beauty of berries. Here is how YOU can use acai berry today:
Fresh Acai Berry
- How To Find It: Unfortunately, you can only get fresh acai in rainforest countries like Brazil, because they go rancid within a day of being picked.
Acai Berry Juice
- How To Find It: At your local health foods market (make sure to choose organic!)
- How To Use It: Drink it straight or add it to your favorite smoothie
- Benefits Of Eating It This Way: Easy to consume and absorb into your body
- How To Find It: You can find frozen acai puree at your local health store (such as Whole Foods) or order it online
- How To Use It: Use it in your smoothies, eat it as a popsicle, or make an acai bowl
- Benefits Of Eating It This Way: Extremely flavorful and easy to handle
- How To Find It: Make it at home or check out your local natural foods cafe
- How To Use It: Acai bowls are basically a really thick smoothie (the base) that is topped with your favorite flavors (fruits, nuts, seeds, etc).
- Benefits Of Eating It This Way: Can be used as a filling and nutritious meal and there are endless flavor combinations to try!
Acai Berry Pills/Supplements
- How To Find It: At your local health market, pharmacy, or order online (once again, make sure you choose a high-quality organic product!)
- How To Use It: Take it in the morning as a simple way to get acai’s health benefits
- Benefits Of Eating It This Way: An easy, quick and efficient way to absorb the powers of acai berry
- How Much To Take: 1000 mg daily
- How To Find It: At your local health market or order it online.
- How To Use It: Use it in a variety of recipes from smoothies to snacks.
- Benefits Of Eating It This Way: Is made from freeze dried acai berries and contains high levels of essential fatty acids, amino acids and dietary fiber.
- How To Prepare: Add a tablespoon or two to your morning smoothie or use one of the tasty recipes below!
Acai Berry Recipes
Acai Berry Blast Smoothie
- 2 tbsp acai powder
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup mixed frozen berries (strawberry, raspberry, blueberry)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (coconut or almond milk work great!)
Cashew Berry Bites
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tbsp acai berry powder
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp dried berries, finely chopped (optional for more flavor!)
Refreshing Popsicle With Organifi Red Juice
- 1 ounce almond milk
- 2 scoops Organifi Red Juice
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Liquid stevia or raw honey to taste (optional)
Instructions: Mix all ingredients together and pour into popsicle molds. Freeze at least 5 hours before serving.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I use Acai when sick?
A. Yes! Acai has powerful immune boosting properties that can help your body fight off illness and restore your health.
Q. Can I use Acai when pregnant/nursing?
A. As a nutrient-dense berry, acai can absolutely be included in your pregnancy diet! There are a plethora of vital minerals and vitamins that promote fetal growth and proper development. Other benefits of acai for pregnancy include: helping your body fight free radicals (lowers your risk of miscarriage), improves digestion and reduces pregnancy-related constipation/diarrhea.
Q. How much Acai should I take?
A. It is recommended to use 1000 mg of acai daily. You can take this amount either once a day or 500 mg twice a day.
Q. When should I take Acai?
A. Acai can be taken at any time throughout the day! However, it is recommended to take it in the morning so that your body can absorb its greatness and give you a healthy boost.
Q. Does Acai help you flush toxins?
A. Absolutely! Acai has incredible nutritional benefit for your body. It helps destroy free radicals while improving your digestion. As a result, it helps your intestines get rid of “gunk” that could be making you feel sluggish and sick.
As you can see, there is a whole lot to love about ACAI!
From its abundance of antioxidants to its phenomenal fiber content, it sure is one superfood that must have a starring spot in your daily diet.
Whether you begin your morning with an acai supplement or sprinkle some acai powder in your breakfast smoothie, the most important thing you need to do is START today!
Remember, we're in this together.
Increase Fat Loss & STOP Aging Skin With A Delicious Mix Of 11 Revitalizing Ingredients: Finally All Together In One Delicious Red Glass! It’s never been done! We picked the best organic superfoods for a RAPID metabolism. Then we sourced all the antioxidants for stronger, firmer skin. (Everything’s Organic!) Finally, we squeezed them all into one delicious red superfood punch! Try Organifi Red Juice today!