Calling all Pumpkin Spice lovers! Hello Organifi Fans! My name is Nicolette Papile, aka Basil and Biceps. I am a vegan food and wellness blogger, along with being a 200 hour certified yoga instructor. I have a passion for vegan wellness, along with giving myself space to eat as many vegan donuts as I want. It’s all about balance over here!
I wanted to share with you all this delicious Pumpkin Spice Nice Cream Waffle stack! To create this delicious treat, I had a little help from Organifi's Gold Pumpkin Spice to not only give delicious flavor, but also provide amazing superfoods for the body. There’s turmeric, ginger, lemon balm, magnesium, Reishi Mushroom, and even Turkey Tail Mushroom. I absolutely love the addition of the functional mushrooms because they support our body so well. Reishi is excellent for providing you calming benefits, which is perfect on days when my anxiety spikes or just when I want a little boost in my mood. Turkey Tail is really good for boosting the immune system, as well as being a good prebiotic, hello gut health!
All together this blend of spices and warmth is the perfect drink to have during your day, or even turning it into a treat like I did! I made sure to sneak in these delicious mix throughout the entire recipe. There’s a little in the waffles, as well as the nice cream. The waffles are gluten and oil free, full of basic staples that most people may already have in their cupboard. For the nice cream: frozen bananas, pumpkin puree, oat milk, and Gold Pumpkin Spice mix! Easy peasy!
This recipe does have some moving parts to it, but I swear it was so worth it! This treat can be enjoyed in the morning as a special breakfast, or even making this at night as a dessert! Grab the recipe below! I hope you all enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Waffle Nice Cream Stack
Ingredients: Pumpkin Spice Waffles
- 1 cup oat flour (I just blend up oats into a powder)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 scoop Organifi Gold Pumpkin Spice
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 1/2 scoops Organifi Gold Pumpkin Spice
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2-4 tbsp oat milk
- First make nice cream
- Place all nice cream ingredients into a blender or food processor, blend until completely smooth
- Parchment line a baking dish, and dump out nice cream into dish. Smooth over. Place into freezer to let harden anywhere from 4-8 hours.
- For waffles: mix everything together in a bowl until batter is formed. Heat up a mini waffle iron, then spray with non-stick cooking spray. Pour out 1/4 cup measurements and let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now time to stack!
- Once nice cream is set, use an ice cream scoop to scoop out. Place a waffle on a plate, add three scoops of nice cream, waffle, nice cream, REPEAT!
- Finish off with some chopped walnuts if you like, and some warm pure maple syrup.