Written by: Kat Gal
Done with your workout? Need a recovery drink?
I’ve got you!
You are gold and you deserve gold. Why not try this delicious post-workout smoothie made with Organifi Gold, bananas and almond milk?
Post-Exercise Benefits Of Bananas And Almond Milk
Bananas are filled with potassium. They help your recovery like a boss and are your best friend post-workout.
Almond milk can prevent bone loss and add minerals to your smoothie your body needs for recovery.
What makes this post-workout smoothie the best choice after exercise is Organifi Gold.
Gold is a magical superfood mix that relaxes your body, calms your mind, boosts your body’s response to inflammation and cleanses your cells. Mixed with hot water or nut milk, Organifi Gold is a fantastic choice for a bedtime drink. Added to a delicious smoothie, it is a superb recovery drink you’ve been waiting for your whole life.
Benefits Organifi Adds To This Smoothie:
- Turmeric is excellent for inflammation and pain
- Ginger is fantastic for inflammation and exercise-related muscle pain
- Black pepper makes turmeric 2,000 more bioavailable and can help fat loss
- Cinnamon is amazing for muscle soreness and inflammation
- Lemon balm can enhance rest
- Reishi can increase energy, reduce fatigue and aid muscle relaxation
- Turkey tail can help with fatigue
- Monk fruit can reduce inflammation
You Deserve Gold Post-Workout Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- ¾ cup of almond milk
- 1 scoop Organifi Gold
- Optional: ice cubes
- Optional toppings: coconut flakes, cacao nibs, goji berries, cinnamon
Instructions: Blend all ingredients until desired consistency. Top with whatever you’d like. Enjoy!
After this smoothie, you will feel golden for the rest of the day. Better yet, you can tackle your workout the next day without any soreness or pain.
What toppings will you use for your smoothie? What is your favorite Organifi smoothie? Share your favorites with us, our whole community would love to try them.
And remember, we're in this together.
Kat Gál is a multi-passionate writer, world traveler, nomad, runner, and cat-person. She is a lifelong learner who lives outside of her comfort zones stretching her boundaries and discovering beauty around the world. She is a Certified Holistic Health and Life Coach who encourages others to embrace their unique authentic selves, follow their heart and find their own version of freedom in life.