Written by: Lindsay Sibson
There are ingredients… and then there are nutritious SUPER ingredients!
Beets is one of those powerful ingredients that can nourish you body and promote excellent health, which is why we made them a part of our Organifi Green Juice.
As spring temperatures are on the rise and you head outdoors to soak up the sun, you can quickly cool off with these refreshing and delicious Beet & Berry Detox Pops!
Why Eat Beets?
- Beets offer a massive dose of immune-boosting vitamin C
- They are abundant in essential minerals, such as potassium
- Potassium is essential for healthy nerve and muscle function
- Beets are a source of antioxidants
- Anti-inflammatory and detoxification support
- Rich in phytonutrients, such as betanin
- Contain manganese
- Excellent for your bones, liver, kidneys and pancreas
- High fiber content
- Keeps your digestive tract healthy
How To Make Beet Pops
- ⅓ cup fresh beet juice
- 1 cup mixed berries
- ½ cup filtered water
- 1 tbsp raw honey
1. Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and process until smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into popsicles molds and place in the freezer until hard.
Cool off with these delicious popsicles while also doing your body a favor by feeding it ingredients it LOVES in order to give you vibrant health! Also don’t forget to reap these same benefits and more from our Organifi Green Juice!
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
About The Author
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.