We are in this together. Together is the key. This means you and everyone else around you - all of us together.
As much as we are proud to stand for health every day together, we are also proud to stand together for Pride Week. We would love to share a nice meal with you - after all, we all have to eat and you especially could use a refreshing pick-me-up after partaking in all the activities.
To celebrate Pride, today’s recipe is dressed in rainbow colors. It is delicious, healthy, anti-inflammatory, alkaline and will fill you up with joy and energy. Try this Rainbow Salad and share it with all your friends this week.
- 1 lettuce, chopped
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seed protein
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 4 - 6 leaves of kale, chopped
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 tomato, diced
- 3-4 radishes, sliced
- ¼ cup olives (black and green mixed), sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tbsp evo
- 1 tbsp vinegar of your choice
- 3 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp black pepper
1. Mix the evo, vinegar, lemon juice, turmeric and black pepper for dressing.
2. Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Mix well.
3. Add the dressing and mix again.
You’ve probably noticed that your salad dressing includes turmeric and black pepper. Turmeric is one of the most anti-inflammatory ancient spices out there. When mixed with black pepper, it becomes 2,000 times more potent. This is why we have added black pepper to our Organifi Gold superfood tea. We took the highest quality turmeric available and combined it with black pepper to supercharge bioavailability and bring you a nighttime drink that tastes as great as it will make you feel.
How will you be celebrating Pride Week? Do you have other delicious rainbow recipes to try? Share them in the comments below, we would love to make them.