Refreshing and Rejuvenating: Watermelon Organifi Green Juice Mocktail
A refreshing and rejuvenating 3 ingredient superfood juice!
By Morgan Layton
JULY 2020 (Updated February 2023)
Looking for your next favorite mocktail recipe to freshen up your afternoons? Well, look no further. This Watermelon Mocktail featuring Organifi Green Juice is soon to be your next go-to refresher!
Packed with amazing green superfoods, this mocktail will leave you feeling mentally rejuvenated, energized, and ready to tackle the rest of the day. It’s also perfect to help you wind down and enjoy a warm summer evening.
This is a super-healthy treat because watermelon is LOADED with vitamins A, B6, and C, as well as lots of lycopene, antioxidants, and amino acids. This nutrient super-boost is great – and when you pair it alongside Organifi Green Juice, which contains a whole host of amazing superfoods, this makes one heck of a health-boosting mocktail!
I know you must be eager to start experiencing the benefits of these amazing ingredients, so let’s get started.
Watermelon Green Juice Mocktail (makes 1 serving)
- Freshly cut watermelon, 3 cups
- Organifi Green Juice, 1 scoop
- Fresh Limes or Lime Juice, 1 tbsp
- Blend the watermelon until fully liquified.
- Once blended, use a fine strainer to filter out the fizzy pulp
(PRO TIP: Save the pulp and place it in ice cube trays to make watermelon ice cubes – add it to your finished mocktail, or add some fruity flavor to your drinking water).
- Transfer the filtered watermelon juice back into the blender.
- Add in the Organifi Green Juice and lime, then blend until adequately mixed.
- Pour into your fancy mocktail glass of choice and enjoy :)
If you enjoy filling your body with superfoods, essential vitamins and minerals, as well as regular exercise, head on over to my IG account @morgangracefit where I highlight other Organifi-based recipes (including baked goods and my infamous Chocolate Protein Pudding!).