Who's tired of the whole "I don't have time for breakfast in the morning so I'm starving by lunchtime" game?
I know I am.
You've heard it a million times, but it's true - breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. It's the fuel that gets you going, the choice that sets you up for the rest of the day, the taste of enjoyment that wakes you up on the inside.
If your time in the mornings is tight, get ready to nip that breakfast stressor in the bud, because these overnight oats are coming to your rescue!
No need to sacrifice that extra couple minutes of sleep in the morning to squeeze breakfast in. You can easily whip up these recipes the night (or a couple nights) before and have them ready for you when you're ready to run out the door in the morning.
Oats in general make a great breakfast option because they're packed with fiber that not only boosts your digestion, but also your metabolism. Add a few extra health-boosting ingredients and you simply can't go wrong with these delicious recipes!
Give these recipes a try and let us know which one is your favorite!
#1. Raspberry, Almond And Coconut Overnight Oats
- ½ a cup of rolled oats
- ½ a cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 scoop Organifi Red Juice
- ½ a cup of raspberries (frozen ones work well too)
- 1/8 tsp of almond extract
- 1/8 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp of raw honey
- 1 tsp of shredded coconut
- ½ a tbsp of sliced almonds
- Add the oats, raspberries, milk, Organifi Red Juice (best when mixed with milk first), cinnamon, extract and raw honey in a pint size glass mason jar. Stir the ingredients in order to combine them.
- Place a lid on the jar and refrigerate overnight. It is recommended to keep it in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Once you are ready to serve, add the almonds and coconut. Make sure to stir well then you can serve.
#2. Nut Butter And Banana Overnight Oats
- ½ cup of rolled oats
- ½ a cup of almond milk
- 1 scoop Organifi Complete Protein (vanilla)
- 2 tbsp of nut butter of choice
- ½ a ripe banana
- 1 tbsp of unsalted nuts of choice
- First, pour the milk into a jar. Mix milk with Organifi Complete Protein. Stir the nut butter into the milk until it is combined.
- Add the rolled oats and the thinly-sliced banana. Stir the ingredients well in order to combine them.
- Place the lid on the jar and refrigerate it overnight.
- In the morning, stir the oats and add the almond milk. Sprinkle the nuts on top and serve.
#3. Blueberry Walnuts Overnight Oats
- ½ cup of rolled oats
- ½ a cup of coconut milk (or milk of choice)
- ½ cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tbsp of crushed walnuts