Even if you’re not cutting sugar completely off the list, eating healthy and staying away from excessive sweets can sometimes be a challenge.
We're here to make it easier for you with a mindful treat to enchant your evening ritual.
The Sweet Tooth Myths
Here are a few things that the general public believes about desserts and treats. I’m sure you’ve heard one or two of them yourself.
- If it doesn’t have sugar, it’s just not going to taste good. You might as well eat dirt.
- Buying and making healthy treats is way too time consuming and expensive. Sure you’re healthy, but you’re also broke.
- Healthy treats don’t taste even remotely close to “the real thing.”
- Healthy treats won’t satisfy your sweet tooth and will leave you lonely and depressed. You’ll just end up binging on Oreos the next day anyway.
We both know that every one of these is a load of bogus and we have yet another delicious recipe to prove it!
Pumpkin Golden Bites With Dark Chocolate
If you’re a fall lover like us, you know that it just isn’t fall without pumpkins. Pumpkin colors, pumpkin smells, pumpkin flavors and pumpkin everything!
These Pumpkin Golden Bites will knock your fuzzy socks off with flavor. They’re so easy to make (can it get much easier than a blender?) and they’re delicious. Not only do they taste good, but with just one scoop of Organifi Gold, check out all the good they're doing your body too!
- Contain antioxidants to super-boost your immune system
- Restorative herbs to help soothe aches and pains
- Superfoods to help improve brain function
- Aid digestion
- Combat depression and anxiety
- And so much more!
Raw Golden Pumpkin Balls With Dark Chocolate
- 3 tbsp oat flour
- 2 tbsp canned pumpkin
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 scoop Organifi Gold
- 1/4 cup chopped dairy-free dark chocolate (70% cacao)
Instructions: Blend all ingredients together until it forms a cookie-dough like consistency. Spoon or roll into balls and place on wax paper on a plate or pan. Place them in the freezer until firm.
The Power Of Healthy Treats
The best part about eating healthy desserts is that you treat yourself without spiking your blood sugar. Your mind is happy, your body is happy and your taste buds are happy. It just doesn’t get much better than that!