Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Roses are red…
So are beets.
Here is a salad recipe…
That can’t be BEAT!
Health Benefits Of Beets
- Contain a high dose of immune-boosting vitamin C
- Rich in essential minerals, such as potassium
- Essential for healthy nerve and muscle function
- Provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and detoxification support
- Source of phytonutrients, such as betanin
- Source of manganese
- Good for your bones, liver, kidneys and pancreas
- Fiber content helps keep your digestive tract healthy
- A power ingredient in Organifi Green Juice Powder
Shredded Beet Salad
- 3 large beets (raw and peeled)
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp pure olive oil
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
Instructions:1. Use a grater or food processor (with shredding blade) to shred the beets and carrots.
2. In a large bowl, add the shredded beets, carrots, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Toss the salad until everything is evenly coated.
- Serve cold.
Storage: Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
This simple shredded beet salad is the perfect way to cool off after a day in the summer sun. Enjoy!
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
About The Author
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.